SAN SIMÓN ISLAND
Practical information for traveling to San Simón
These rules are intended to safeguard visitor safety, as well as the heritage of the Historical Site, and the environment of the natural site where it is located.
- Eating is not allowed on the island. Lighting fires of any type, except those listed here, are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any building. On outside spaces, smoking is only allowed on the landing dock, stoned surfaces, and the area between the restaurant, the chapel, the Cultural Centre, and the Water Sports Centre.
- Please do not throw away your rubbish. The organising body may be required to cover the costs of any cleaning which is caused by breaking this rule
- Animals are not allowed, expect for guide dogs.
- Swimming on the coasts of the islands, sunbathing, etc. is not allowed.
- Ball games, football, or any other activity which may damage the nature and heritage of the islands are not allowed. v
- Cutting flowers, branches, plants, etc is not allowed.
- Visitors may walk in the gardens and outdoor areas on the islands of San Simón and San Antón and visit the exhibitions which are open to the public, as well as the San Simón chapel. Only authorised personnel may access the other facilities and buildings, unless otherwise authorised.
- You may access buildings with public toilets.
- There is no guide staff for visitors. Using guides hired by visitors is allowed, provided that they do not use public address systems, such as loudspeakers or other such devices.
- Children must be supervised and cared by an adult.
- There are security cameras on the island but they DO NOT RECORD the images they take. Therefore, visitor privacy is, for these purposes, ensured.
DO NOT WAIT MORE….
BOOK NOW YOUR TICKET
The ticket to your dream destination
IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRAVEL TO THE CÍES ISLANDS OR THE ONS ISLAND FROM MAY 15 (EXCEPT CAMPERS), before buying the ticket, you must obtain the authorization requested by La Xunta de Galicia, in which they will provide you with the pre code -reserve (necessary to acquire the boat ticket).
YOU CAN ALSO ENJOY …