Definition of a cookie
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer through the software/program you use to browse the Internet. These files are essential for the provision of information society services and have been part of it from the very first Internet browsers. They are used to store information on: navigation patterns, preferences in the configuration of web applications, visitor statistics, social networks among others. In addition, they may be used to identify the user.
Types of cookies
According to the administrator:
- Own Cookies: These are cookies that we send to the User’s computer from the domain managed by the Owner in order to provide the service requested by the User.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer from a device or domain which is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity.
According to active time
- Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to compile and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies where the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose
- Technical Cookies: These allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that it has available, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access areas, recall the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure website, application or platform activity and for the creation of navigation profiles of the users of said websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of the use data which the users of the service carry out.
- Geolocation Cookies: They are used to know the location of a user when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to provide the appropriate information depending on the country in which you are located.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow to manage the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: They allow the management of the advertising spaces that are on the website in the most efficient way possible. These cookies store data on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Acceptance of the cookies policy
- Accept cookies, therefore the notice will not be shown again.
- Close the notice, therefore it will be hidden on the page which you are viewing.
- Modify the configuration, changing the cookie management options in the browsers you use.
Consent and cookie configuration in the most popular browsers
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
For other Internet browsers refer to the help tool provided by the developers. You can also manage cookies in your browser with add-ons or tools such as:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
List of cookies used
The Owner has presence in portals and third-party services, if you wish to learn about their privacy and cookie policies, you should refer to the information provided by them:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Google: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies. The Owner cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.