Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer through the software / software you use to navigate the Internet. These files are essential for the provision of information society services and are part of the first Internet browsers. They are used to store information about: browsing patterns, web application configuration preferences, visit statistics, social networks and more. They can also be used to identify the user.
Types of cookies
According to the manager:
Own cookies: are those that we send to the User’s computer from the domain managed by the Owner to provide the service requested by the User.
Third party cookies: they are sent to the User’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity.
Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page.
Permanent cookies: this is a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can take from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access the parts. restricted access, remember the items that make up an order, process the purchase of an order, request registration or participate in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the distribution of videos or sound or share content through the social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they are those that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics of a predefined nature based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these are the ones that allow your controller to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of the service users make use of.
- Geolocation cookies: they are used to find out where a user is when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country in which you are located.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow you to manage the advertising space available on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are the ones that allow the most effective management of advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
- Accept cookies, which will not show the warning again.
- Close the alert, which is hidden on the page you are viewing.
- Modify the configuration, changing the cookie management options in the browsers you use.
Configuration of consent and cookies in the most popular browsers
The User can withdraw their consent to the use of the Cookies Policy at any time, for which they will proceed to delete the cookies stored on their computer through the settings and configurations of the Internet browser used. Here are some different cookie management mechanisms in most browsers
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
For other Internet browsers, see the help provided by its programmers. You can also manage cookies in your browser with add-ons or tools such as:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
List of cookies used
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies. The owner cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.