Naviera Mar de Ons SL (the “Owner”) provides the users (the “User” or the “Users”) of this website (the “Website”) with the following information.
USERS are informed in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”).
The products and services offered by the Owner are aimed at people over 18 years of age. In the exceptional case of offering a service specifically aimed at people below that age, the Owner shall request parental or guardian consent for the processing of their personal data.
Lawfulness of processing
- Legal Basis: GDPR 6.1 a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes; 6.1 b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Purpose of data processing: Registration and management of professional contacts through the website, collection of statistics, tracking and the sending of product and service offers.
- Collective: Natural persons, including representatives of legal persons.
- Data Categories: Identification data
- Categories of recipients: No data communications are planned.
- International transfers: No International data transfers are planned.
- Retention Period: Data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship.
- Data Controller: The Owner
- Data Protection Delegate: Not applicable
Commercial or advertising information
The Owner informs you that Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce prohibits the sending of advertising or promotional communications through any means of electronic communication that had not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients except when there is a prior contractual relationship and as long as the sender obtained the recipient’s contact details in a lawful manner and used the details to send commercial information referring to products or services offered by the company similar to those initially contracted.
However, even if you have checked the acceptance box or there is a prior contractual relationship, you may revoke your consent for the sending of commercial communications at any time in accordance with the exercise of rights detailed in this policy.
The Owner undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with current regulations.
The Owner undertakes to keep the maximum confidentiality and secrecy for personal data.
The Owner shall not transfer your data to third parties.
The Owner shall be responsible for its staff, collaborators, managers and in general, all people who have access to confidential information and personal data so that they respect the confidentiality thereof, as well as the obligations related to the processing of personal data set by current legislation. Therefore, the Owner shall give as many warnings and sign as many documents as necessary, with said persons, in order to ensure compliance with said obligations.
Access to personal data shall be that which is absolutely essential for the provision of the obligations set forth in the contract. Therefore, the Owner shall give as many warnings and sign as many documents as necessary, with said persons, in order to ensure compliance with said obligations.
Procedure for exercising rights
As a User of our Website or of the Owner’s products or services you believe that the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with current regulations, or you want to exercise any of the rights recognized by law (access, rectification, deletion (right to be forgotten), processing limitation, portability, opposition and the right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions), you may contact us through the email address:
To exercise your rights, you must include your Tax Identification Number or an equivalent document (NIE- Identification Number for Foreigners/Passport) with your request. The exercise of these rights is free.
However, you may file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es)